Sunday, February 17, 2013

MP: Lemon-Powered Clock, Perfume, or Volcano?

My invention is going to be a lemon powered clock or a perfume.  If I made a lemon poewred clock, lemons would make the clock turn on without any electricity.

If I made perfume I would get good smelling lip gloss and pour it all out in a blender and turn on the blender until the lip gloss turns into liquid.

Maybe I can make a volcano.

Step 1:  First take the baking soda and put three scoops of baking soda in the flask.

Step 2:  Pour a couple of drops of red dye into the vinegar.

Step 3:  Put a couple of drops of dish soap in the flask.

Step 4:  Put the flask on the cake pan.  Pour the vinegar mixed with red dye in the flask to make the volcano erupt.

I would make a volcano with things you can get from your kitchen.  You need dish soap, a cake pan, a flask, baking soda, a spoon, vinegar, and red dye.


No comments:

Post a Comment