Monday, April 22, 2013

JT and V's Design Process for Invention

Title:  The Football Helmet

Observation:  It is important to know where to run in football games.  If you use the football helmet, it will be easier to play football.  

Research:  Can I make a football helmet?  I thought about different ideas with my friend.  I got this idea from watching the AFC Championship before the Superbowl, when the Patriots lost.  I think about my idea when I play football and rugby.

Hypothesis:  I think that a football helmet that can tell you where to go in a football game would help a player.  I think that my invention will be really popular and will help football players by telling them what to do.

Supplies Needed:  I will use a plastic helmet from Big 5.  I will also use a face visor and an old phone and headphones.  .

Prototype of Invention:  Under development.

No comments:

Post a Comment