Sunday, April 14, 2013

Special Plant Fertilizer


Dear Ms. W,

I am going to invent a plant fertilizer that smells like strawberries and bananas.  This fertilizer combines cooking, nature, and fruit and vegetables.    What you do to make it is a secret.  The smell will attract bees so it would help the flowers and the soil.  My invention solves the problem of having a plant live even when you only water it once.  My invention is not new. 

Love,

B




Dear Ms. W,

I am going to help B with the plant feed.  It keeps dogs away from the plant so they won’t get sick.  B had the idea.  I’m just helping her build it.  You add blended bananas, blended strawberries, grated orange, and grated lemon.  You mix them in a pot with water.  Then you put it in the fridge for one hour.

Your friend,

MM


No comments:

Post a Comment