Sunday, April 14, 2013

Scratch Your Back Machine


Dear Ms. W,

I am excited about the Invention Convention!  Thank you for letting us do this.  To me this is an honor to do this.  I think you are the best teacher!  For my invention, IEH and I are working on it together.  The supplies I will need are four forks to scratch your back, a shoe box, and a pillow to rest your head. 

Sincerely,

AB

Dear Ms. W,

My invention is going to be a Scratch Your Back Machine.  I chose this idea because my back loves to be scratched.  You can sleep on it because when you lay down you are on a mattress.  The supplies you will need are a mattress, four forks to scratch your back, and a pillow to rest your head.  I am very excited about the Invention Convention.

Sincerely,

IEH





No comments:

Post a Comment